Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Happy Valentines Day!

February 15, 2016
 Sister Tervort and the other two sisters we live with, Eggett and Stanfill
I'm super "Hangry" today. This morning we got up and took our car into the Chevy dealer to get it fixed. We got there at 9 am and sat around until 2pm for them to tell us that it's going to take longer because they can't get to some wire. We hitched a ride and made it back here to Calallen to the library. I'm not sure how we are going to do anything or even get home since our area is so huge! Also I'm starving. 



Sister Tait and I at 3 day
McAllen was good. We had 3 day. My companions for those days were Sisters Tait and Smith. It was really fun and I learned a lot from them. We sat in meetings from 7 am until 4 pmand then went out and worked for the night. I have still been super sick and so it was a little miserable. One of the nights I couldn't fall asleep until 4:30in the morning and every day we had to get up at 5:30. I may have cried in the middle of the meeting but I'm just hoping everyone all thought that it was because I am SO spiritual. I sometimes feel like I'm in a Nazi concentration camp. It's okay though. It builds character and I need a lot of that! 

Sister Tupou and I 
I literally don't even know what to write! I feel like we do literally the same thing everyday lately and it's been hard. I've been bored out of my mind. I only got to work in my area for a day this week so I don't know what's going on with the people we have. I went on an exchange up to Beeville which is a small little town. It was kind of a cute town with a lot of rednecks there. We talked with some great people. I literally am at a loss of words today. I'm hungry and tired. 


My companion Sister Tervort and I
Things are going well. I don't feel like I'm making all that much of a difference because it's hard to measure progress if I'm not working with the same people! I'm learning a lot about patience and how to be a leader this transfer. 
I love you all. The gospel is true!
Love Sister Thompson 

No comments:

Post a Comment